Students can now check their STU account balance online through the WebAdvisor system.
Here’s a handy step-by-step from theAQ.net:
- Click here to be taken to WebAdvisor (opens in a new window).
- Click the Log In tab on the top right of the page.
- Enter your 5 letter username and your password. If you don’t know your user name or password, you can get it here. Or you can email technical support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll be taken back to the main WebAdvisor page. From here you click the link on the left under the heading ‘Account Statement’
- Click Submit on the next page.
- Tada, this is the amount of money you owe STU for your first semester.
Some things to remember. If you’re in residence the total cost for the year (room and meal plan) will be shown on this statement. Student Fees (student union, media fees, tech, and bus pass) are also all charged now. Tuition however is split up between first and second semester, and only 60 per cent of your total is displayed.
Please make sure you check everything carefully before making a payment
You can still pay with Credit Card!
Students who want to pay the school using their credit card will need to do it before Sept. 1.
The university, concerned that it was losing over $100,000 in service charges, made the decision to stop accepting credit card payments as of September.
Show Comments (0)